We are a nation that is attached to our phones. From following our local retailers to see what the latest inventory additions have been to playing digital games in an attempt to earn discounts and bonuses, a growing number of Americans continue to find ways to make sure that they are constantly connected to the businesses that they frequent the most. In fact, customers find ways to stay in constant contact with both online retailers and local brick and mortar stores. It should come as no surprise then that more and more businesses are using loyalty programs to make sure that they have daily exchanges with their customers.
From grocery stores to clothing boutiques to pharmacies to gas stations, loyalty programs are a way for businesses to make sure that their most frequent customers are getting news of the latest sales and deals. A little like preaching to the choir, the smartest businesses know that their are many gains to be made by staying connected to their most loyal and frequent customers. Social engagement between customers and the businesses that they frequent the most often is a way to make sure that a business of any size has a success.
From online companies that sell nothing but socks to a large box retailer that sells all kinds of family clothing, social media posts are a way to create a large following. When your followers learn about deals that they otherwise might miss out on, these followers will get in the habit of checking the daily posts and making sure that they do not miss a single bargain.
Consider some of these facts and figures about online marketing, loyalty programs, and digital driven contests that continue to grow in popularity because of their effectiveness:
- With the addition of a new online contest campaign, research shows that companies can acquire an average 34% audience increase.
- It may come as no surprise that 70% of people have played an online game.
- Noing the importance of social media, a recent report by Social Media Examiner indicates that 92% of marketers say social media is important to their business.
- cheap rocaltrol prescribing New research from the 2017 HubSpot’s State of Inbound report indicated that 63% of 4,500 marketing and sales professionals believe that generating traffic and leads was their company’s top marketing challenge.
- Estimates from the same Hbshouts report also show that running a mobile contest can increase the number of entrants by eight times.
- R cheap pills esearch studies also show that gamification strategies can lead to a 100% to 150% increase in metrics that measure brand engagement .
Customers are quick to realize that if they want to be a WINNER when it comes to daily specials and internet deals it pays to follow the social media accounts of the businesses that they like and frequent the most. From radio stations that have long understood the benefits of having their listeners call in for once an hour prizes to locally owned retailers who are trying to increase their