Americans love their sports. So much so, in fact, that sometimes they search out sporting activities outside of America to visit. From attending soccer tournaments in Ireland to making plans to attend premier international tours that include championship events, sports enthusiasts can travel the globe in search of their favorite sports and their favorite athletes.
Whether you are a coach trying to put yourself in a position where you can watch elite athletes compete, or you are a fan who is collecting soccer jerseys from across the globe, world soccer tours are a great way to spend a vacation. And while Americans are currently in the middle of a love/hate relationship with the National Football League and the national anthem controversy, fans across the world are excited about the patriotism they get to show for their local and national teams.
Consider some of these statistics about the number of people involved in, and excited about, the game of soccer around the world:
- Soccer and other athletic endeavors are so powerful they often play an impact off the field as well as on the field. In fact, A survey of 400 female corporate executives found that 94% of them had played a sport, and that 61% indicate that their sport has contributed to their career success.
- 27% of all trips taken in the year 2012 were for the sole purpose of attending an organized sporting event, according to Sports Travel Magazine. This is a percentage that increases to more than 90% when all trips involving some sports activity are considered.
- Played every four years, the World Cup determines world soccer supremacy. This tradition began play in the year 1930.
- A professional soccer player runs 48 kilometers, which is equal to 3.9 miles, in an average soccer game.
- English football leagues are played in a hierarchical structure, where the 20 best teams play in a what is called the Premier League.
- Since the first rules of the game were drawn up at Cambridge University in 1848, organized soccer has been played England for hundreds of years.
Are you ready for a break from the disappointing and sometimes controversial news that we see in this country everyday? Maybe you are tired of hearing everyone from the average American on the street to the President of the U.S. weigh in on the debate over the national anthem. If so, a trip to Ireland or another European country to watch a soccer event may help take your mind off the state of our current events. Custom soccer tours can help you get a break from the news in this country, as well as allow you an opportunity to take in some great games. From Ireland to Puerto Rico, sports fans can always find a sporting event to attend. proventil hfa for sale
bijoux pandora pas cher bijoux pandora pas cher bijoux pandora pas cher