Your husband is into making his garage more efficient. Throwing out old tools that are no longer used and replacing out dated machines have taken most of the summer. Now that your husband has finally decided what kind of new mower package he wants to buy, his garage work is nearing its end. The old mower that he has been using was a gift from your father that replaced the first mower that your father in law gave you as a wedding gift. The fact that both or your father’s are mower and snow blower fanatics means that you have never had to buy either of these things for yourself. Now that your father in law has been dad for 16 years and your own father is no longer mowing his own yard, your husband was actually excited about picking out his own mower for the first time.
The mower package deals that are available today provide a number of options for consumers. From battery powered mowers to lawn cutting machines that are self propelled and easier to clean, it is important to consider the purchase that you make.
Zero Turn Mowers Help Consumers Efficiently Complete Their Yard Work
Both small mower and large tractor packages provide a number of options that can help a consumer complete one of the most weekly tasks that property owners face. Finding the right mower takes time and is often a big investment, so it is important to consider all of the available options to decide which kind of mower will work the best on your property. It is also important to consider the kind of storage that you will need for the mower when it is not in use.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the most popular mower packages and the popularity of some of the most common features:
- As many as 90% of Americans prefer to live in homes surrounded by grass lawns, so it should come as no surprise that mowers are an important purchase that many property owners make.
- Amounts of green space can vary from state to state, but there are 1.25 million acres of lawns in the state of Georgia.
- The latest research indicates that the landscaping industry employs nearly one million people in the U.S.
- How often you need to mow can vary according to yur location, weather, or time of the year, but 80% of Alabamians indicate that they mow their lawns either weekly or biweekly.
- Developing and commercializing Japan’s first farm tractor, the Kubota company has been making agricultural equipment since 1890. Their machines range from big enough to be used by industrial farmers to small enough to be used by private home owners.
- In some locations that get a lot of rain or humidity, grass can grow a lot in a single week. In fact, grass in Georgia can grow as much as six inches a week.
Whether you are looking for a new more efficient mower for your home lawn or you are looking at tractor mower packages to maintain a large commercial area, it is always important to consider all of the available options and decide which kind of mower will work the best for you.