By Mari Kesselring
Read or Download Arkansas (StateBasics) PDF
Similar children's nonfiction people & places books
In medieval Europe, kingdoms blazed into conflict led by fearsome warriors known as knights. Sparking dread of their enemies, knights a strict code of behavior and had the honor of every person round them. Get the main points on those heroes on horseback, from their education and guns to their lethal combating tools.
On November 14, 1963, a volcano fifteen miles off the shore of Iceland exploded lower than the ocean, leading to a brand-new island. Scientists instantly well-known Surtsey for what it was: an chance to watch the best way lifestyles takes hold. Loree Griffin Burns follows entomologist Erling Ólafsson on a five-day journey to Surtsey, the place given that 1970 he has studied the arriving and survival of bugs and different species.
During this riveting ancient fiction narrative, nationwide e-book Award Finalist John Demos stocks the tale of a tender Puritan woman and her life-changing adventure with the Mohawk humans. encouraged through Demos’s award-winning novel The Unredeemed Captive, Puritan lady, Mohawk woman will captivate a tender viewers, offering a local American viewpoint instead of the Western one more often than not taught within the lecture room.
Who have been the 1st humans of Nova Scotia? What large star-shaped citadel are available in Halifax? What kind of water plant not just offers foodstuff and protect to Canadian natural world but additionally lessens coastal erosion? The solutions to those questions, besides many proof, traditions, and masses historical past are available in B is for Bluenose: A Nova Scotia Alphabet.
- GREAT PIONEER PROJECTS: YOU CAN BUILD YOURSELF (Build It Yourself)
- A Child's Introduction to African American History: The Experiences, People, and Events That Shaped Our Country
- Frontline General: Douglas MacArthur: America's Most Controversial Hero (Jules Archer History for Young Readers)
- Native American History for Kids: With 21 Activities (For Kids series)
- Fat Tuesday
- Gli antichi insegnamenti dei nativi americani: Riflessioni di un nativo sulle istruzioni apprese dagli anziani della sua tribù (Italian Edition)
Additional resources for Arkansas (StateBasics)
Arkansas (StateBasics) by Mari Kesselring